Mark is a Solicitor with 30 years of experience in handling disputes for commercial clients and individuals. His workload includes product liability matters; professional negligence claims contract disputes; property claims; and policy advice. He is recognised as a specialist in Insurance and Product Liability.
Recent cases include:
- Defending group proceedings raised against a major German car manufacturer in respect of diesel vehicles.
- Pursuing a £20 million claim in respect of a roof collapse.
- Advising insurers on the Glasgow School of Art fire.
- Defending proceedings raised against accountants for professional negligence.
- Advising clients in dispute with their insurers over policy cover for major claims.
- Defending insurers in multiple fire damage cases.
- Pursuing and defending claims involving damage caused by piling works.
Mark became a Solicitor Advocate in May 2002 and has over 20 years’ experience of appearing in the Sheriff Court and Court of Session. He has wide experience including appearing in a UEFA disciplinary hearing and other football related tribunals. He is known for providing clear advice, imaginative solutions and for delivering results for clients.
Cycling, sculpture and gardening.