Training can be tailored to suit the individual requirements of your business and course materials will be provided at the session.
Examples of training subjects include:
- Health & Safety Responsibilities of Directors, Managers and Supervisors
- A Survey of Health & Safety Law
- Risk Assessments
- Corporate Homicide
- Workplace (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations 1992
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (“PUWER”) 1998
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (as amended)
Length of training sessions: Half day, full day...We aim to be flexible and will modify training content and duration to suit your needs.
Format: Tell us what best suits you. For example:
Seminars followed by question and answer sessions Interactive sessions in the form of workshops Video conferences via the firm’s in-house facilities.
Venue: Your premises or our purpose-built presentation suite.
To request a training session, Contact Us.