BTO can provide practical advice and assistance on all aspects of planning and environmental issues. For example:
Planning applications, including objections to applications;
- Appeals relating to planning applications (whether by written submission or public inquiry), including representation;
- Advice re planning enforcement action, including appeals against enforcement notices; Local Plan inquiries (both lodging objections and representation);
- Negotiating planning agreements (e.g. Section 75 Agreements or Section 69 Agreements); Compulsory purchase; Renewable energy;
- Advice on environmental issues (including contaminated land);
- Advice re waste management exemptions and licences.
Contact: Paul Motion, Partner firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0131 222 2939 / Marion Davis, Associate email@example.com T. 0141 221 8012