In many regeneration projects we provide options appraisal reports, considering the available and most advantageous options for structures and third party arrangements so that projects progress successfully.
For example, an Options Report could assess:
- The structural and constitutional options available to you.
- The benefits and risks associated with each option.
- If you are a charity, the impact on your charitable status, including consideration of the views of the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator.
- The impact on the structure of your governing body.
- If you are a Registered Social Landlord, the impact on your status as a Registered Social Landlord, including consideration of Communities Scotland Guidance from the Scottish Housing Regulator.
- How the set-up of the new structure should be funded.
- Taxation issues, including corporation tax and VAT.
- How any profit or surplus generated would be treated.
- Employment issues including TUPE, employment contracts, pension rights and responsibilities etc.
- The consequences, if any, of the proposals in terms of EU Procurement Rules.
- The identification of appropriate sub-contractors.
- A recommendation on the most suitable option for you.
Contact: Patrice Fabien, Partner firstname.lastname@example.org T. 0141 221 8012