“pro-active and solutions driven advice” (Legal 500)
“good technical skills” (Chambers UK)
“a go to man...you always know you are in good hands” (longstanding commercial client)
Role and Responsibilities
- Outstanding breadth of experience in commercial real estate, corporate and commercial projects. Genuinely cross–discipline practitioner.
- Advises on complex development, regeneration, funding and infrastructure projects both in the public and private sectors.
- Advises on full range of commercial real estate issues to landowners, retailers, charities, developers, manufacturers.
- Head Marine, Energy & Ports Group. Advises on all transactional/non contentious aspects of marine related matters, particularly concerning ports and harbours. Experienced in development of ports including land, statutory, planning and environmental aspects.
- Joint head Rural Business team. Advises landowners (including major estate owners) on all land related issues, particularly commercial diversification projects.
- Key partner in Renewable Energy team. Advises on all renewable energy projects, typically land owners and developers including wind, hydro, biomass and waste.
- Key partner in Retail team. Wide ranging client base of major name retailers advising on all commercial property related issues.
Member of British Ports Association and UK Harbour Masters Association