Position: Legal Secretary
Location: Employment Team, Glasgow
We require a pro-active, motivated and organised individual to provide support to busy fee earners within our Employment Team. You will be an enthusiastic and supportive team worker with experience within a legal firm.
Daily tasks include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Digital dictation (BigHand)
- Typing correspondence and legal paperwork
- Liaising with clients and handling day to day queries
- Collating and organising legal paperwork
- Producing, amending and proof reading formal documents
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and undertaking regular file reviews including opening and closing files
- Fee preparation upon instruction, ensuring all billing requirements are accurately recorded
- Any other secretarial duties
The successful candidate will be able to produce correspondence and documents to a high standard, have an excellent telephone manner and be adaptable and proactive in their approach to their duties.
How to Apply (please click on links)
Closing date for applications is 23 February 2018.